Tuesday, June 29, 2010

All I Need

Give me a man who is man enough to give himself just to the woman who is worth him. If that woman were me I would love him alone, and forever


The heart is fragile, easily broken into pieces. Sometimes you tend to keep a feeling inside it and it just remains there as a feeling. Each time you try to address it, it seems surreal, and you feel that you're safe, there's nothing to worry about. Then the time comes when you finally say out the words, and the feeling runs through your body like and electric current, consuming you, taking you in. Each nerve in your body screams to allow this feeling drowns you in, taking you down, and you're left with nothing.

You feel scared, and lonely and insecure. Not knowing what to do. The feeling gets so strong and you feel so tired of fighting.

I never knew that life could be this complicated. Yes, I've seen it in movies, I've read it in books, but to actually live a drama of my own? I don't know. I never thought my life is more interesting than anyone else are. I've always pictured myself to have a simple life, one I don't have to worry about, smooth sailing with minimal bumps on the road as I drive through.

Then it happened. Feeling things I never thought I would feel, not knowing what to do. All the time I gave reasons to avoid my heart from braking, to hold myself together, to act strong, to just smile though it hurts every part of me. I tried to act like nothing matters, that I didn't care.

But I do care, and I do worry, and I do want to know.

And it kills me.

I found the answers I was looking for, though it did not ensure security to my feelings. In constant fear I am, that it will someday be over, be gone, leaving me to break into pieces, and no one would ever care.

I can tell the world that I didn't mean to hurt, but who would believe me?

All I need is just someone who I know will be there. I can give all the time, the allowance, and try to understand each and every move, and I'll try to do the same.

There were times when I tried to run away, to hide what I feel. But each time I tried, wherever I go, I can't go far. I can't help myself from being drawn towards the attraction, and all my agony fades away, when you hold me in your embrace.

Mixed emotions? Yea, definitely my thing right now. This song explains it really well!!!

All my agony fades away
When you hold me in your embrace

Don't tear me down
What's left of me
For all i need
Make my heart a better place
Give me something I can believe



I first listened to this song in The Vampire Diaries, when Damon and Elena *faints!* danced during the Miss Mystic Falls. The video of the dance is here! Even the official music video is cool! I think she's cute =)

I'm listening to this song for like a thousand times! Thank goodness I'm in a single room right now. Heeee =)

2 comments:

Farish Elmy said...

nice song! :P

NaNa XD said...

best kannnnn =)