Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How Kids See It

I love kids. I guess that's not such a big surprise to you as I've been saying it for almost all my entries. I just love how they think and how they express themselves. Adorable how a kid expresses himself or herself.


December 2007

My conversation with Sara on the phone proved me right =P

Me: Sara, Aunty Nana wants to come to Sara's house, ok?
Sara: Ok, yes
Me: When Aunty Nana comes, Aunty Nana will bring big present ok?
Sara: Ok, good
Me: Sara tell mummy to give Aunty Nana address so Aunty Nana can come to Sara's house ok. Now give the phone to mummy.
Sara: Ok. Mummy, give Aunty Nana a dress so she can come to Sara's house and give Sara big present.

Haha. I just laughed.

On another occasion, when she was in Malaysia for holidays, I called to to tell her that I'm coming home for the weekend and will bring back a present for her. As soon as I rang the doorbell, instead of saying "Hi Aunty Nana, or I miss you Aunty Nana", She went,

"Where's my present?"

One Utama Dec 2008

She's also a very very good girl, and I'm saying this cause I have proof! I once brought her to One Utama to watch Madagascar 2 and she saw the big playground. I can't remember the name. And the next thing I know she was already pulling me to go towards it.

Sara: Aunty Nana, Sara wants to play here
Me; Sara, we watch movie move it move it first, if we have time, we'll come and play, if not, next time okay?
Sara: Okay *walks off to the other direction* Lets find ice cream!
Me: Smile

She's extremely easy to handle!! That's why I would just be glad if Kak Dian would call me and ask me to babysit her.

She's also very bright and loves to read. On one outing with Kak Dian and her friends, I brought her to eat ice cream and she started to look for her mummy and baby brother Mika. Going up the escalator where we last saw them, suddenly...

Sara: Aunty Nana, we go there first *pointing to MPH*
Me: But Sara don't want to find mummy and Mika?
Sara: Later

Haha. She is super adorable.

My other nieces and nephews, including my youngest cousin who is only 6 are also very cute. I remember seeing Ahmad a few months back, he can hardly talk, and now he talks non-stop!!!

Yesterday I went to the Rasyidin Hospital to visit mummy's friend who had broken her leg. When I was looking at her, suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder. It was Sharafina, all grown up! I used to see her when she was in a cradle! Now she's 2 and can talk!!!! Haha.


Dubai Winter 2007

She immediately asked me to carry her and started playing with my cheeks and kissing me all over. If I have my charm, I guess it is towards children. I haven't seen her in ages and she's already so close to me! Hahaha. It makes me miss my nieces and nephews more.


Raya 2007

Oh, I'll be having an elective programme next April and I'm looking forward to do it either in Singapore or Britain. I just need to see Sara, Mika, Zara and Abdullah. I miss them so much!!!!!!!!

ps: These pictures are taken 2 years ago. I don't have current pictures of the kids with me. =)

Oh, below are some recent pictures of Mika and Sara. Cute rite??? I miss them SO much!