Monday, June 7, 2010

Where Did I Left My Brain?

Well, tomorrow I'll be having my clinical exams, and on Wednesday I'll be having written. I am really freaked out for this exam. Normally I would be, but not this much. Maybe because how I perform for this exam will determine my mood for the whole holiday! And honestly, I would want to enjoy the holidays as this will be my last long holiday, until, well, I graduate. =(

I'm trying to read things thoroughly at the same time with maximum speed. I know, last minute studying is no good, but it's not really last minute, is it? It's just I keep on repeating the same thing and suddenly realize there's more to study. I haven't read the benign and malignant diseases yet, and somehow I can't get myself to sit down and read it when I'm too worried about gestational diabetes, pregnancy induced hypertension, premature prelabour rupture of membrane and so on. Haih. People say that there's not much in obstetrics and gyneagology, but it takes a lot of understanding.

As usual, common things are common. Lets stick to that for now. Right now I'm waiting for Syazz to come by and we'll be having brunch together =)

I wonder how did the exam went for those who are having their exams today. *Good Luck!~*

Lately I can't seem to focus on things. My mind's everywhere, and I doubt that I am thinking of something specific. It's just *something*. And it annoys me to death as I can't sleep but when I do I can't wake up, I can't even put a finger to what's wrong. Keep on feeling palpitations and occasional shortness of breath. Urgh. Maybe it's just pre-examination syndrome. Heeeeee. I hope. I can't wait for Wednesday when the whole group is going for a grand dinner together. And yes, Thursday. =) Till I can hug the people I love, maybe this is enough.... =( *Mummy, daddy, kakak, adik, I miss you!~*

These cartoons are totally emo and I love them!!!! Haha. I do have my emo side and sometimes it feels good to let that one out. It's hard when people expect you to be the bubbly one, the one without any problems, the one who can think rational all the time and the one who would always be there for anyone, all the time. I'm only human and there are times that I may not able to fulfill those criterias, does that make me a bad person in you eyes? When other people can simple throw tantrums at everyone else, why can't I get mad and emotional at times. That's not fair. I can't be your guardian angel all the time..

Oh ignore that. Just another part of my pre-examination syndrome.

Again, good luck peeps. =)


No comments: