Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Daddy and Me

I think my daddy is kinda different, in a way, he always talk to us about educational stuff, and sometimes would spend hours explaining some medical jargons till there are times that I feel a 6 year old would understand what CPR is after listening to his explanation. Sometimes what he says just don't register, but when you think about it, you'll know that he is 200% right.

He's also really special in a way that he treats us, making sure that we are always poised and pose as ladylike as we can, all the time! Haahahaha... Though we don't have any brothers, I wont call us three angels 'ladylike' or anything near! Haha.

Today, I went to just a few places with my family to settle some stuff while trying on my new shades which I put much effort into coaxing my dad to get them for me. It's Summer Sale in Dubai, and yesterday we literally shop till we drop!!! Haha. Oh, daddy bought a pair of Rayban too!~ Hee... Daddy's not such a big fan of shopping and most of the time he would just find a nice comfy sofa and read some educational stuff he would bring everytime we are out shopping. But anyway, he would enjoy giving us comments about the outfit that we would like to have and it is very easy to persuade him into buying something. To him, as long as you NEED it, it'll be fine. Don't buy things that you WANT!

Hee... So here's a picture of us two in front of our house in Sharjah. Daddy, you should really consider to change your glasses, as you've had it with you for almost 20 years!!! Sometimes I wonder where his sense of fashion are, and also I wonder why didn't we inherited his nerd-ness. Oh anyway, it's fine living this way =P

This pose was honestly spontaneous! Like dad like daughter I suppose. Heee

I love you daddy. You're the best dad in the whole wide world!!! XOXO

1 comment:

Ur sista said...

Ohh... akak and daddy pun slalu ter-pose gambar sama. hehehe!!

btw, lawanya daddy pakai sunglasses!