Thursday, June 10, 2010

End of the Beginning

As I have always been busy updating my blog and tweeting, most of you would know that I have just finished my last examination for the last posting in year three. Honestly, I have mixed feelings about this. Happy, sad and everything else all combined together. I've been through a lot this whole one year of yer three, through sorrow and hardship, through laughter and tears.

I will definitely miss these moments, and when the moment ends, it'll turn into memories, which will remain lingering forever. What Syazz said is true, it's not like we're separated or anything, it's just being in a different group. If given a choice, I'd trade anything to stay, but it's not my call. Though some people say that when you hang in to a certain group for too long, the politics get more pronounced. But I've learned the hard way that it only takes communication, good ones, to build up a broken bond.

Tonight, I am happy, yet sad at the same time. I've rebuild a friendship with a friend who means so much to me, and I finally realized that saying I'm sorry sincerely while accepting an apology is not that hard at all. What stops you is just yourself and your ego of afraid being rejected or teased. Thank you. I miss the moments we had together dearly and I would not want to repeat them again, but I want to create new moments with you.

I have also found friends in people I never thought I could ever be close to, those who I thought were always not on my side, yet I find them taking my side when I need it and saying no to things I shouldn't be doing. Being human, it is only normal for me to have a hint of pride and not to admit what they say, and in defense, I thought they did not like me. But in the end, after thinking about it, they were only being friends. And friends mean that you tell the truth, though it tears in into pieces. That is friendship. And I have found true friendship here.

I have found my secret keeper, I have found a partner in crime, I have found brothers and I have found sisters here. I have learn who to trust and who not to, I have learn to be honest in things that I do and say.

I would not be who I am today without these people and though it might seem like a very jumbled up group with a thousand of personalities, it's still a place where I feel most comfortable in, and somewhere I definitely belong to.

No comments: