Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Few Hours to Go...

I'll be leaving Malaysia in a few hours to be with my family in Dubai. Well, since I've done all the things needed to be done to complete my last posting, now all that's left is packing.

Honestly, I enjoy packing as it gives a sense of excitement that I'm actually going somewhere. But not packing to Terendak as I was so worried that I might leave something behind.

Right now, I've got all my stuff that I would want to bring on my bed, and suddenly I received a message from my mum, "Nana, bring a dress and high heels as well ok, as we will be going to a wedding party at Grand Hyatt on Saturday night, if you're not sleepy." Excited? Of course! But I had to open my wardrobe once again before I replied her text, "Can I wear something revealing? Is it an all girls party?" Wearing revealing stuff is a big no-no to both my parents and I gave out a wide smile when she replied "Yeah, bring something sexy, it'll be girls-only". Jackpot! Haha. I don't really have formal long dresses and it's been some time since I've worn a dress in front of my mom.

Now I have 10 hours to get ready to catch my flight. An eight hour flight and all alone. Sigh, I wish at least I would have company during the journey.

I can't wait to leave. Honest. Need to get things out of my mind. Maybe going somewhere far far away for some time will do the trick.

Oh, we had reflection and feedback session this morning and I am so sad to leave my group. I will definitely miss them. Definitely. I wont be able to go to the futsal tournament, the barbecue after, Mum and Jimmy's wedding nor the trip to Cameron. But I'll still be seeing them next semester, and it's all that matters =)

Oh, the time difference will be 4 hours from Malaysia and you wont be able to reach me via my maxis number as I am too lazy to do roaming which will definitely cost me a fortune. My number in Dubai will be available with some people, or you can leave me a message in my YM or facebook. =) To those people who has my number, text me! Haha.

Looking forward for a long jet lag recovery once I'm back =P

Ok, Miss Nana, please get yourself packing, NOW!

No comments: