Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love Poem

Poetry is a way of expressing how you feel without putting it into a too mushy2 kinda way. It's a language of love and it has been around for centuries.

I'm not talking about love as in couple love. I'm talking about friendship love, when you know that the person will always be there though how bad you look or what you've done. Someone to stand by your side in hardship, sorrow and everything else in between.

Today I'm going back to Malaysia after a week in Dubai. I cam here last Thursday, and I missed a lot since it is our last posting for year three. I missed the grand reflection, I missed the wedding, I missed the barbecue.

Sigh, being so far away makes me feel like it has been ages since I last saw my friends, and for that I miss them dearly.

I opened our group email and saw an email bidding goodbye followed by a few responses. Three of my friends created wonderful poems to show how much they loved being in this group, and I would like to share it here.

The first poem is written by Zubair, and I call him ZubZub. He's always been in my group, during all the 5 postings. I mean, in my subgroup. Meaning, I travel to Terendak with him and all. He's a very fun guy to hang out with, loves to sing and tease people. This is what he wrote..

Time, sometimes the time just slips away
And you guys left with yesterday
Left with the memories...


I always think of you guys and i smile
And be happy for the time..

The time that we had together

Though we go our separate ways
I won't forget, so don't forget
The memories we made

Please remember, please remember
I was there for you guys
And you guys are there for me
Please remember, our time together
The time that was yours and mine


And it's sad to walk away
With just the memories ..
Who's to know what might have been
We'll leave behind a life and time
We'll never know again


Please remember, please remember , Please remember ME

Beautiful, ey? I would give him a standing ovation if he were to read this poem in front all of us. You go Zub!~

The second poem is written by Abe Mus. Hehe. This guy is funny and he's like a brother to me. I'd go to him whenever I'm sad or have problems, and I'd spend hours laughing with him when we're happy. Abe, I pray that you'll be happy, always. And I am always your little sister =)

Waking up today I feel very happy

Nothing to do nothing to read

No SDL, TBL or BSTs

This is my holiday, my end of year three

And then there’s this wedding of Mum & Jimmy

But now I realize

I woke up this morning I felt lonely

No one to talk to, no one to see

My friends they went back, they flee

All I have left is this computer and me

It made me think

How much I love and miss all my Group 5 friends

Hope this relationship till last will extend

Hope I can see y’all every now and then

Cause I love you guys, over and over again

As time goes by and fly and fly and fly

And everybody is great and flying high

Even if you’re not you and I’m not me

And to talk like we used to; will not be likely

Please don’t forget me, remember to say hi

Cause inside our heart there’s a spot called Group 5


Sweet right? I love reading this.. Hehe..

The last poem was written by our singer, Farid. Haha. This guy is a very talented singer, a good friend, a shoulder to cry on, a secret keeper and everything in between. Haha.

I look at the crystal moon

In a calm night at my window

I look at the white cloud

In the windy day at my lawn

I wonder are they feeling as I feel

The feeling that I never had before for the past few months

You filled my life, you filled my day

You taught me to care

You taught me to love

Day by day, time pass by

And now I realise

I never felt those 10 months are too long

Dark isn’t night

Bright isn’t day

I search the words

I search the sentence

If they can match

How much I miss u, lonely without you

Like a brother and his sister

Like a sun and earth

Like a sea and fishes

What else that I can say

What word that I can use

To describe how strong our friendship

It’s a lonely day

No more you, you and you

You are my sister, you are my brother

And you are my family

You always here

Lying deep in my heart, forever...

Guys, miss u all.. Lonely without korang..



Nice, right? It's beautifully being put together, the words and all.

I never thought my friends could be so talented =) Weeeeeee..

Sigh, I miss group 5!!!



3 comments:

zubalqiah said...

i'm so gonna miss group 5ive!!
thanks for everything guys!
friendship remains forever :)

p/s: nana, i miss u babe! how's dubai? anyhoo, have a nice hols! take care dear!

NaNa XD said...

I miss you too darling. Dubai's fun! Haha. As usual. Been to a lot of places. U have a nice holiday too. Love u darls.

akusyazz said...

ok dah ngis.lagi.