Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Friends Getting Married!!!!

13th June 2010, a historical day for my beloved friend, Mumtazah.

Mum, I wish you all the happiness in the world. Remember when we used to stay up all night chatting, and go to McD to study, and how you'd crave for ayam goreng and your love for Winnie The Pooh?

I miss all those moments. And there may be some times when we hurt each other, when our opinions didn't meet and we had we had arguments. We were trying to get wiser, with each and every passing second, and I honestly miss those days when I know I'll always have you.

Mum, I love you so much, and I pray you'll find peace and happiness no matter where you are. Jimmy's the lucky guy who finally captured your heart and touches your soul, and for that, he must know that he is the luckiest man on earth to have and to hold you for eternity.

I'm really sorry for not being able to attend your big day, but I want you to know thought I'm thousands of miles away, separated by sea, you're always on my mind, in my heart and in my prayers.

May your life sail through smoothly... Love you dear.


ps: Sorry, I don't have any pictures, but I can tell that Mum looks stunning today! =)

No comments: