Saturday, June 5, 2010

Till Death Do Us Part


Finally after my long await, and though I am having my finals next week, I went to watch my long anticipated movie tonight - Lagenda Budak Setan.

I would say that the movie was a good adaptation from the novel, though there were parts that was missing. I really think there were certain parts which needed to be emphasized more. But since it's obvious that there is going to be a continuation, I hope they'll explain most of the missing parts later.

Well, to me, the plot was quite fast. Just when I start to feel sad, suddenly it has already changed into the next scene. But I understand that it is not easy to act out words. Words can be elaborate and you can go on forever, but who would want to watch a 4-5 hour movie?

There was clearly a twist of emotions in the storyline which managed to capture my almost closing eyes since we watched it at 12.45am! Fazura was soooooo pretty! I've adored her for so long. And Lisa Surihani clearly acted out Ayu so convincingly.

There were some parts which I predicted wrongly, as I predicted Fazura to be Emilia. But seeing Fazura being Katerina brings hope for a really good sequel!!!

Lagenda Budak Setan is a story of love, finding it, cherishing it and keeping it till the time comes to leave this earth. It's about bringing down your ego to apologize, gathering up your guts to admit how you feel and accepting the person you love just the way he or she is.

This story is really legend. I know it's hard to appreciate novels for some people, but this one is really a mind blower and it takes you to the time where hearts were innocent and love was real.

1 comment:

Meet The Berrykins said...

betul nana..i baruuuu je nk ngis, lagu sayu gile, tibe2 tukar scene!! mmg spoil la part2 tu..xsempat kot nk layan..haha