Saturday, June 26, 2010

Holiday Season!~

So, it is officially 2 weeks since I last read anything about medicine. And how do I feel about it? Bliss and elated! Haha. Being in Dubai made me feel like it has been so long since I met my friends, and I feel like this holiday is stretching out way too long. Don't get me wrong, it is not that I want to bury my head in books again, I just miss my friends =(

My parents are finally back this weekend for Summer and adik is also at home due to some misfortune *fortunate for her* and the whole family is back together. Yup, I am happy!

I have yet another three weeks of holiday, and I have no idea what to do. Help me!~

For now, let me share you a song in my head :) It's super cute and I love every single word of it. Heee.


1 comment:

Faidhi(FyD) said...

ey ey nana! im in mlasia xp
kasi nombo!