Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy July!

Heyy. It's been some time since I updated. My moving out was quite smooth, and we have settled down almost 95% in this new house. I am loving it, having a room all to my own, and having all my stuff distributed mean so much.

Well, it's already July! And what do we have in July?

Firstly, it's gonna be the start of our first posting of fourth year!!! OMG, I am already in fourth year! Can't believe it!

Next, birthdays to look forward to!~ *winks*

Then there's kakak... she's already in her final year of medicine!! You go sista!!!!! Weeeee...

Oh, there's also adik, who is somehow staying in her school. I guess she finally found peace wit it. LOL =P

And to FyD, good luck in your enrollment in Sunway, will see you every weekend starting from tomorrow!!

Oh yes, Adi is also coming back to Malaysia this July! Haha... Wanna come visit Aida with me??? Heeeeeee... This time, your car! Haha

Currently, I am enjoying my holidays as it is. Going to go back to Kelantan on Sunday since I only have TWO weeks left and I haven't gone back once yet! I miss ma!!!! =(

All the furniture has finally arrived and all stuff has been put into place, this house is finally a home!

Oh, I am suppose to bring Dr. Sausan to MidV to go to the fish spa.. Hmm.. Gotta find time for that!

And facial! Urgh! I never did facial my whole life! Would want to start now. Nope, I don't have any facial problems, I just want to try... Heeeee....

I feel like singing. Being happy for no reason at all is better than being emotional for a thousand of reasons. My emotions lately are like a roller coaster ride. So yea, figures.

Oh, Brazil lost =( Who'll win tomorrow ey? FYI, I ONLY watch the World Cup. Been staying up late a lot lately, and thank goodness it's holiday season!!! Yay!

I have a list of to-do and to-eat things. Which ones comes first??? Heee

Application for UK needs to be resumed... SOON!

Happy weekend people. Tomorrow's adik's meet the teacher's day, and I will have to be her mama to meet her teachers for her. Huuu... I think with Fyd here, she'll be okay =)

Gotta get back to my comfy bed which is waiting for me. Leaving at 12 tomorrow. What's that new thing from KFC again???? Adik wants it =P

No comments: