Monday, July 5, 2010

It's the 4th of July!!!!

No no no, I am not talking about the independence day of the United States of America. I'm talking about something more meaningful than that, to me.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...

to three beloved family members!!!


Firstly...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK ANJE!!!!!

We celebrated her birthday after visiting adik at her school. She seemed content, and I think it's good news for everyone.

We went to mama's and a cake was prepared for Kak Anje. The cake was GOOD!!!! We only had an hour to stay as we had to go to the airport to catch our flight.

I wish you all the happiness in the world, all the love you can ever find, blessing in your life and everything you ever dream of! I love you!


Secondly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGAH!!!!

We've been close since forever, and I remember being teased and fooled around. Urgh. My childhood days were nightmares when he's home!

But he's been nice, sometimes. Hehe. We played Old Maid and Happy Family, where he would cheat almost ALL the time, and worst when we play Saidina!

But anyway, I love you. Hehe. Wishing you well in everything you do!!



And lastly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK DIRA!!!!

She just became a family member last year, though I've known her like since I was younger.

She's now currently pregnant with our youngest family member!!! Can't wait!!

I wish you a happy life ahead. And I love you!!!









Right now, I'm home in Kelantan. The flight was delayed a few minutes, almost half an hour and was almost bumpy all the way! Sigh.

No comments: