Friday, July 9, 2010

For 9th July

So... what's up today??

A special day for two beloved friends of mine....

H.A.P.P.Y. B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y
SHAFINA!!!


I hate that it's difficult to see each other anymore, and the fact when I need you, you are no longer just a phone call away.

Remember when we used to stay up in my room all night talking

And when you would hold me tight when I cry

I miss whose memories.


One year older, one year wiser

I wish you all the best in the world, and may Allah bless the path you're on.

I love you my dear... Do take care..

And I'll be right here, always. Friends till the end, okay??


oh, and another one..


H.A.P.P.Y. B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y
ZULASRI


My college mate here in CUCMS..

Hee... here's a special dedication for your birthday..

May you be blessed in everything you do

And you find peace and what you're looking for.

Thank you for always listening to me, making me laugh, and bringing me to karaoke =)

Miss those moments we spent together with the rest of the gang. =(

All the best and good luck in everything that you do....




No comments: