Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Song For You

I've been a huge fan of Celine Dion since I could ever remember. I have all the CDs, I watched all her concerts that were on TV, and I even have some of her world tours! Her voice travels, and it is so sweet that you can feel each and every word being sang, like a story of someone's life, you see the person in front of you, you feel his pain, share his happiness.

I love all her songs, I almost memorize all of them! Haha. Songs like 'It's All Coming Back To Me Now', 'Because You Love Me', 'Immortality' and loads more have been the songs that accompanies me at night when I am about to sleep, the melody that I hum while doing my chores and the tunes I sing in my shower! =P

I saw this clip as I watched Hallmark channel today, among my favourite channel, because they show The Nanny =P . Hee. I love that show, it never fails to make me laugh. So there's always back to back episodes of The Nanny, and in between there's a slot called Oprah Moments. I haven't have time to watch Oprah lately since most of the time I'm in uni, so this is the first time I watch this clip. This clip was showed on The Oprah Winfrey Show on 10th February 2010. =)

The montage earlier in this clip really touches my heart. I remember reading an article of how she and her husband are trying to conceive another child. They love their daughter so much! And they love each other so much, it shows in their gleaming eyes!!!

I would like to dedicate this song to my family for their undying love and support, my friends, Syazz, Wafaa, Era, Ira, Zue and loads more who has always been by my side, and that special someone who has never failed to bring a smile on my face. Thank you. My world is a better place because of you =)



I couldn't live
I couldnt live without your love
for one kiss
well I'd give everything up
there's no words I can describe
what I feel deep inside
so I let this song say it all

Then I hope you'll understand
once you've listened till the end

Heard the music in my head
so before I could forget

I start singing
yeah I was singing
this song
for you

Just made up the words
la la la ohhh ohhh yeah
my heart with a melody

so I am singing
this song
for you

2 comments:

ms. mac said...

i feel like crying...thanks nana...

thanks also for always being there for me, by my side in sadness and in joy....

NaNa XD said...

heee... I'll always be here for you no matter what Wafaa!