Friday, July 23, 2010

Tonight

It's a long night, tonight, though it's not even midnight yet. It has been some time since I stayed at home doing stuff on my own, and yes, a bowl of ice cream with ANTM cycle 10 on the TV really made my night.

So, yea. We've commenced into EBM for a week, but why am I feeling like it has been forever? Haha. I can hardly remember my holidays, at all. Oh well, fine, I'm a nerd. So??

There are a few things that I am really excited about, but not to be revealed till the time comes. Let's just say it's about someone special taking a big step in her life =) Heeee.. Ok, that's all. Need to get things confirmed first before I share anything here.

Oh, we've got our 1st posting for year 4 clinical, and I'll be starting with Ortho. =) Terendak, here I come, again. Thankfully Chia is still in my group, would have a lot of fun eating kupang. Sorry Era and Syazz!!!! Hahahahha....

Oh well, adik's in a debate competition this weekend.
Good Luck Adik!!! Will be praying for you!!!

Anyway, her competition tomorrow starts at 8.30am. Maybe I should get my sleep now. Heeeeee =)

2 comments:

ms. mac said...

nk kupang gk!!! and perut chia!! hehe

NaNa XD said...

jom wafaa jom!!!! heeeeee