Saturday, July 10, 2010

Carnival and Birthdays

There's two important events this year on this day!

Firstly, it is adik's carnival day. That needs an entry all by itself. Haha. And I haven't transfer the pictures of the day, yet. So yea, I need a new entry for that.

Now secondly... Is an important annual event....




Happy Birthday Ammar!!! =)

Thanks for being someone who has always been there for me
Someone who understands me
My shoulder to cry on
Wall Climbing with Amar, Fifi and Nina

You mean a lot to me
And I don't know how would've I ever been without you by my side
You make me laugh, accompanied me, talked to me, listen to me
And you believe in me
PGL the musical encore 2009

I hope you had a great birthday
A year older, a year wiser

May all you dreams and wishes come true
And you find the happiness that you dream of

Thanks for everything
I'm sorry for making you worry each and every minute
I'm sorry for being stubborn =P *not really.. haha*
And I'm sorry for hurting you =(
Zoo electives 2009. Jom g jumpe Abg Hamdan lg! Heee


Thanks for accepting me for just who I am =) and appreciating me. Hee!

Shah Alam Health Carnival 2009

Good luck Dr to be!
Hey, smile =)

And just so you know
I'll be right here =) heee.

Delicious with Wafaa & Syazz



10th July 2010

1 comment:

ms. mac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.