Tuesday, July 6, 2010

If...

..... you can't keep your promise, don't make them in the first place.


It's Tuesday, and I'm dreading for tomorrow as I will be out with my bestfriend from KIS. She's a Pakistani and currently residing in Canada, and somehow she's back in Kelantan for a few months!! I haven't seen her for almost 5 years, and the last time I saw her was during my first semester in Sunway, where I had a dinner date with her at Asia Cafe!! OMG, that is really a long time ago!!

Well, a series of unfortunate events happened, my phone accidentally fell into water, I had a tough time at TMpoint and other stuff that has happen. Well, I am really hoping that today would be better. Since I am not really allowed to drive here *the drivers here really thinks it's their own road they're driving on* so I have to wait till my driver is done with my grandpa before it's my turn to go out. My phone is functioning, though not well, and I'm planning on getting a backup phone in case anything happens to this one. I've had this phone for over a year already, I think it's time to go =P

Why aren't there any decent movies on Astro these days? I mean, each time I am on holiday, it seems like the movies keep repeating themselves. I know it's common, but if you were to repeat a movie over and over again, please make it something nice, easy and light to watch. I wonder does anyone even watch the television anymore???

My parents are now in Malaysia for the summer, and are still WORKING in HUSM. I never imagine my dad would keep his word when he said he wanted to rest this week, as this is the way he 'rests'. Daddy's kinda a big fan of hard work. So figures. I wonder why none of us inherits those traits. Heeee...



You, I miss you. I dreamed of you last night, and I miss you when I woke up. If only you were here with me, things could be much more easier and simpler. Wishing you a wonderful, lovely and perfect day. And oh, do take care yea!



I'm thinking of eating ice cream. Hmmmmm....

No comments: