Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thanks For The Memories

It was wonderful, and pleasant, what we shared, though it did not last. I would never have been where I am right now without you by my side. Though I still want you with me here, I know it would be impossible, as we would end up hurting each other every day. Our thoughts don't match, our perceptions don't match. Then what does? We argue about our opinions and our belief. We just can't agree with anything. Can we be happy that way?

I've been thinking about this for a while longer, and I believe this is the best thing to do, at least for now. You were never a mistake, neither was we. It just was not perfect, and I can never be the person who is perfect for you. I can't give you what you wanted and what you needed, worst, I can't even understand you. You've done a lot for me, with me. Being by my side all this time and I appreciate every second of it. And I'm sorry it had to end this way.

I want to be your friend, want to talk to you, text you, laugh with you and cry with you, though it might be impossible to be together. We just don't match, there's no click, and you knew it. I think you knew it long before, that was why we were never secure, you never trusted me. And as for me, I could never be with someone who cannot trust me, and we fought a lot. Yes, a lot.

It hurt, the fact that you are no longer with me. It tears me into pieces. But it's for the best, for both of us. I don't want to be a burden in your life, I don't want to be the one you will have to worry about each and every day. I don't want to be the reason you are held back in everything that you do.

I hope one day we will be able to forgive each other, and look into each others eyes again, and be friends.

I am really sorry, and I wish you well in everything that you do.

4 comments:

ms. mac said...

Owh. My. God.

is this about...no......tell me its not.

NaNa XD said...

Wafaa, it is..

ms. mac said...

well, one thing i learn is that, i shud really respect ur decisions. i can only pray for the best. i hope ure doing okay.....

just remember that these are all very important chapters in life:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

xoxo

NaNa XD said...

tqx so much Wafaa. It means the world to me