Saturday, July 31, 2010

End of July

It's already the end of July. Sigh. Time flies, it really does. I can hardly remember anything I did this whole month. Well, there was a lot of things that I did, but it seems like just yesterday I wished everyone a happy July. Now we're going to August, and so not fun, as I'll be starting my clinical rotation soon. Now I'm currently still in my EBM posting. Sigh.

A lot happened in July. Birthdays, celebrations, lost love, new love, new friendship and everything else in between. Who knew July would be so complicated to me.

Oh, I haven't been able to update much, my broadband is not really awesome, and I don't come online much except in campus on my phone. So yea, I just update my twitter instead.

Oh well, welcome August.

To my long lost best friend, Zakiah Saizan, Happy Birthday my dear.... =)





Everything happens for a reason, maybe it's a blessing in disguise, maybe it's trying to teach you a lesson, or maybe, just maybe, it means you should move on...

2 comments:

ms. mac said...

maybe, just maybe, its an early sign of something gud? maybe? who knows right?

NaNa XD said...

the start of something new? yea, why not =)