Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Favourite Line

I read Wafaa's entry about The Nanny and I laughed out loud. Each time I'm home, I would stay up every single night to watch the back-to-back episodes of The Nanny till 1am and the replay in the evenings at 6! Haha. See how much I am addicted to the series? I've been watching this series since I could ever remember!! And I have also found a few people who has the same interest as me =)

Currently on Hallmark Channel is it 6th season of The Nanny, the season AFTER Fran married Mr. Sheffield.

My favourite line that made me laugh so loud this week was......

*Fran in the kitchen with Val*

Fran; Oh Val, I've been sitting on a secret for a whole week and I haven't told a single soul *sits and eats the cookies*

*Silence*

Val: Are these mad out of chocolate?

Fran: Niles and Miss Babcock are having an affair

Val: With who????

Fran: With EACH OTHER!!!!

Heee... You should see their faces during this scene! It was hilarious!!

Well, let me give you a walk through this whole series.

Fran fine works in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens when her boyfriend kicks her out on one of his crushing scenes. So she went to sell make up and Mr. Sheffield she was fit enough to be the nanny of his three children, Margret, Brighton and Grace! There's also Nile the Butler and CC Babcock who is madly in love with Mr. Sheffield!!! Fran's mother Sylvia likes to eat and her dad Morty was hardly in the movie at all!! =P Oh, there's also Fran's blond best friend, Val, who is super blur!!!

I can watch the episodes over and over again, and never get tired of them! They really make my day! =)

No comments: