Sunday, May 2, 2010

Celebrating April Babies!~

This weekend, we celebrated April babies of the family!!

Who are the babies???
1. Ahmad - 4 years old
2. Husna - 5 years old
3. Abdullah - 2 years old
4. Dinie - just born this year :)
5. Fieqah - 21 years old
6. Aty - 16 years old
7. Mama - 56 years old
8. Mak - 58 years old
9. Abah - 58 years old
10. Nenek - 76 years old


not everyone is in the picture....

not to forget.. our arwah moyang.. Al-Fatihah..

................

The food was awesome! There were three cakes, briyani rice, pulut kuning and a few tons of other goodies. Mind you, all of the dishes served were self made by my aunties.



As for me, I enjoyed my time there simple because I met my cute devil-angels there. Ahmad, as usual tried to catch the attention of everyone, he even ate an uncut cake!!!! Husna was adorable as usual, I even put some make up on her face! Acip was not in a good mood as he was having a flu and so was my Huda. But I did put some lipstick and blusher on Huda's face as she requested for it!!!




Make up is something new to me. Thanks to Syazz, I have learn a lot. I have also done my own homework by watching some videos on youtube. My favourite so far is the Rihanna-Angelina Jolie inspired cat eyes!! Haha. I used to not like make up, but maybe now I'm starting to enjoy it, though I still do not put it on every single time, and definitely not to class as I can't wake up early enough for it. Yes, it's a wonder what women go through just to look presentable. I will not say that people make up to look pretty, as sometimes you just want to look more presentable and pleasant. Compared to an oily face or a pale face, looking like you just woke up. But most of the time, I would settle with compact powder and my lip gloss.

The ceremony started at about one, but poor Fieqah, caught in the jam. So she arrived quite late. It was held at home, and was a very small family gathering, but it was as happening as ever. I even felt like it was iftar!

Congratulations to Kak Dira who is pregnant for 10 weeks already :) Can't wait for the new member of the family to arrive!!!

That evening, we went to Melaka Mall to watch a movie. Though I've just watch Iron Man 2 the night before, but I still agreed to watch it as most of us were going. We had McD for dinner, bought Adik's stuff and enjoyed the dinner. Then we went to a mamak store for a drink with my uncle and aunt. We went back at about 12, and continued to gossip till almost 3! I miss those days when we used to update each other and play around. Now most of us are busy with work and studies. But our bond is still as close as ever.

Something that I have always believe in - Love your family first, then love others. At least you know that they'll always be there to support you.


Kak Ija is getting married in June, so the latest most popular topic to talk about is WEDDINGS!!! Everyone is asking me, how my wedding will be. Well, I've seen a lot of glamorous weddings, simple weddings and foreign weddings. For me, a wedding should just be simple, yet meaningful. It can be glamorous in a new definition, no need of expansive things or whatsoever. But oh well, I don't think I'm getting married in the next couple of years. So, I might as well just put this topic aside, right??

Can't wait for the next family function. My best days.

2 comments:

Bruna said...

I don't know much about Indian traditions and culture, but it sounds amazing when I read your posts. Surely must be incredible living with a family like yours, all of your familiars looks so patiente and nice (I hope they really are like I imagine).

Sorry for my bad english =( and thank you for everything you have posted about your family and your days ;)

NaNa XD said...

Fullmoon Princess, thank you so much for reading my blog. Keep on supporting me =)