Thursday, May 13, 2010

adaMaya


Honestly, I've been hearing about this series for quite some time. I've even read blogs commenting about it and so on. Since I'm currently in Obstetrics and Gynaecology posting, I rarely reach home before 8. Especially when I was posted in the labour room, or if I did manage to come home before 8, I'll be sleeping the whole evening! The timetable is not really hectic, but the actions in the ward and the L&D which made me not wanting to come back early.

Anyway, back to this series. What made me watch it was my beloved house mate, Era.. Yes, the birthday girl :) She was watching it in the living room and since we are not in the same group, I sat down next to her for a chat while watching the series.

Basically, it's a story about a love triangle. There's the girlfriend who is so in love with her boyfriend, and her boyfriend who can't forget his first love. Then, there's the parents who wants the girl to get married to someone else. So, there comes the husband, being all caring and responsible, trying to give all he can to his dearest wife. He tried his best, and he gained her love.

But the boyfriend came back, after a broken marriage, leaving two children behind, he wanted to seek for his girlfriend's love. The girlfriend, still succumbed by the memories they had together, was stupid and blind to leave the husband and their cute daughter to spend time with the boyfriend. They were not divorced, but she did not carry out her responsibility as a wife, blinded she was, to try to walk away from a 6 year marriage which had been her world.

It was only time the girlfriend realized that the boyfriend is a sick and desperate guy, who did not want to accept reality, and the reality is, they could never be together. He was never a good person, not even fit to be a father.

But the husband misunderstood, he thought that being separated was what the wife wanted, so he left their house, leaving a letter behind. He loves her, he wants to make all her dreams come true.

In the end, the wife went down on bended knees, asking for forgiveness from her one and truly love - her husband.



Love this song!~

So, what have I learned by watching this for the past week???

  • You can always learn to love someone
  • Your first love is not always your true love
  • Don't deny how you feel, it'll only hurt you and the other person in return
  • Old flames can destroy you, and in the end you'll realize that you shouldn't have played with fire
  • Memories should stay as memories, sometimes they'll come and overwhelm you, all you have to do is close your eyes, embrace them, and move on.

I don't know what's the next series. MAYBE, I'll watch it. This means I'll be late for may on calls =P


Oh oh oh, I so love Lisa Surihani's acting. She's a natural. I wish I could meet her one day :) Can't wait to watch Lagenda Budak Setan this June!!!!

5 comments:

ms. mac said...

OMG nana...dani tu psycho! i takot tgk die!

Ad- said...

jomla jadi maya i, tapi make sure u takde dani...hahaha

NaNa XD said...

Wafaa: Tulaa pasal!! last2 jd psy.. scary!!!

Ad: Find your own lah :P:P

Ad- said...

ok, so u sure tamo eh

NaNa XD said...

Ad: hahah.. maybe.. :P