Sunday, May 9, 2010

Movies and Movies over and over again!

As I've said before, I am wayyyyyy out of my movie team. Haha. I didn't even know that Ip Man 2 existed until AFTER Wafaa has watched it. She's like the next best thing after the internet to update you about current movies that are now showing in the cinema. Thanks Wafaa!!!

Well, I've watched a few movies.. So to list them out...

Iron Man 2
Ip Man 2
Date Night
Shutter Island

It's on average 2 movies a week. =)

I wanted to watch Nightmare on Elm Street, but it's not out yet. There are a few movies in queue to watch.

Oh.. Oh.. I've watched Dear John. I shouldn't have expected too much. But anyway, it was entertaining. Did not make me cry though.

And yes, I still have a book list I need to finish reading. Okay, it's not NEED, it's WANT.

Not to forget, I have a few things on my WANT TO BUY list. Pending... Pending...

It's gonna be another week, and yea, I'm looking forward to it. Never been happier.

3 comments:

ms. mac said...

i watched furry vengeance last nite. it sucked. sooo not cute! huhuhuhu

ms. mac said...

nnt kite tgk nightmare tu jom! hehehe

NaNa XD said...

hahaha... ok faa.. will not watch it. and yesssss... jom book ticket!!!!!