Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Vampire Diaries

Yes, I know, you must be wondering how many series I'm currently watching. Well, I do watch a lot, but most of them are recommended by my fellow friends. Most of the series I'm currently watching is going to finish this or next week.

The Vampire Diaries is a series I just recently started to watch together when I started to watch Gossip Girl. It's about vampires, *obviously* and a girl *period*. Nowadays, those supernatural stuff are really on. Haha.

Anyway, I love this series, but I find the ending for the first season a bit.... less dramatic. I was imagining more drama and suspense, but it was nice.

Damon and Stephan are two brothers who are vampires, and they've live almost 150 years. Stephan came to the town where they were brought up to meet a girl, resembling their girlfriend, Katherine, who was also a vampire. But Elena is nothing like Katherine. Why?? Because she has a soft heart and would not hurt a single soul! Katherine on the other hand is mean and vicious, killing for her own pleasure and excitement.

At first, I thought that Damon is a bad guy. Eventually, through this series I learn that why Damon did all that was because he concealed all his humanity to make life for him easier - emotionless. This way, he shuts all his feelings, the guilt, the sorrow, the loneliness. He also did not want to be a vampire, after he realized he was turned. He started to develop anger and hatred in his soul, to disable all the other feelings, and make his life easier to live through. His eyes... Oh! His eyes are super hot! One of my friends *ehem..* likes guy's arms. But me, I like their eyes. They could just melt me away.. Weeee...



Stephan on the other hand was a good guy. He changed his diet from human blood to animal blood, just to contain himself and avoided killing for years. He was in love with Elena, which he saved from a car accident, the day both of her parents dies. Elena eventually learned that she resembles a very powerful vampire, Katherine, the vampire that once had the Salvatore brothers on each arm. Stephan loves his brother, and he was the one who talked him into completing the transformation. But Damon hated him, as Damon felt that Stephan was not supposed to be transformed and that Katherine was supposed to love him alone.



I don't know much about Katherine, all I know is that she is pretty! Oh, and she's the bad vampire that was once in between Stephan and Damon. She also had a long term vision to live with both Stephan and Damon forever! She was caught by the founding families when she was in bed with Stephan. I just LOVE Nina Dobrev being Katherine. Maybe I'm biased towards her dress and hair. Oh well. Elena's fine, but I still prefer Katherine though she's the bad vampy =P



The resemblance between Katherine and Elena still remains a mystery till the season finale. This means it will only be revealed in the seasons to come.

Sorry for the spoiler folks, but Katherine's BACK!!! Yes!!! As freaky as it was for me to watch Elena kiss Damon, in the end of the season finale everyone learns that it was not actually Elena. Then, guess who it was?? Yes! Katherine!!!!!




I can't wait for the next season! But guess I'll just have to wait toll September or so. Maybe I'll just keep on following Nina Dobrev's twitter. More information there =)

Anyway, this series is really nice, for those vampire lovers out there. And I LOVE Katherine's hair and her Victorian dress!!! *winks*

I've got something new in my shopping list now. Haha

1 comment:

€☼╘Ø®ƒÛ£ Ð@ΓkÑ銚 said...

Who's your favorite, Damon or Stefan? They both have hot eyes and sexy bodies. lol. Emial me back. jedi.180@hotmail.com