Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gossip Girl Season 3


I just started to watch this series this year, after being influenced by my room mate in Terendak, dearest Era :) She was constantly in front of her laptop watching this, and I decided why don't I give it a try. So it's no joke when I said I finished the first and second season of it in just three days! It was addictive, and thank goodness she did not gave me the copy of it when it was almost time for our exam.

Gossip Girl is about how high society girls and boys live. The way they carry themselves, the way they speak, the way they handle things. It's a story about friendship, love, betrayal and broken hearts.

The lines in this series are beautiful! Some of them made me want to cry. The lines said by Blair to Serena after a fight in the first season could not be any truer than they really are. I will definitely update you very soon for my favourite quotes in this series.

Gossip Girl shows that no matter who you are, in the end, it's your family and friends you turn to. And it also shows that love is just.

The season finale is next Monday, and I can't wait to watch it. Too much drama was installed in this season and I would really love to know the ending.

And yes, I am dying to wait for Season 4!!!!





Oh, I so adore Blair and Serena. Beautiful, with their own attitude, in their own ways and style.

And how they would just hurt each other, yet forgive in the end. That is true and pure friendship. A friendship that could never be tarnished by time...

No comments: