Monday, May 17, 2010

Dreams..

Everyone sleeps at night, some gets sweet dreams, some gets nightmares, and others just wake up fresh after a dark solid sleep.

Which one's better?

Every night we wish our loved ones "Good night, sweet dreams" What do we actually mean?

Sometimes I wonder if there is any significant meaning to the dreams I am having at night. For instance, when I dream about a particular college mate, does it mean that I think to much about that person, or does that person think too much about me? Till now, I still don't have the answer.

There are mornings when I just walk up to the person that haunts me in my dreams and simply say "Can you stop stalking me at night already?" And both of us will end up laughing till we can't do a single thing.

I remember dreaming about studying Chemistry AFTER I studied Chemistry. I mean, I just finished a chapter, and decided to go to bed, when in my dreams, I dream of studying again! Sigh. No wonder there's I dreamed a dream. I just wished I could remember everything I studied in my dreams, then I could have cut my study time into half!!

I normally dream of my days, and the things I want, places I want to go and people I want to meet. Being short sighted, my dreams are always blurry, or so I thought that was the reason. Or is everyone's dream as blurry as mine?

There are also times when I would be actually grateful to wake up, realizing that it was just a dream. I have nightmares, but most of them revolves around not getting good grades to having to repeat a semester or so. Don't blame me, I'm a nerd! *Yes, I finally said it!*

Do you believe in dream interpretations??

As far as I know, people do this based on studies done. It is never 100% right, well, nothing is. If not, why has nobody proposed me when I dream about the snake a few months back? There's an old folks tale to it, saying that if you have such dreams, you will be asked for your hand in marriage. Well, I am too young for that. Maybe I'll pass my luck for now to someone who's older and deserves it. Maybe someone who is already working perhaps?? Haha.

I have wild imaginations of waking up just to find that my dreams are real. Well, who doesn't?

This reminds me of a song in Cinderella..

A dream is a wish your heart makes,
When you're fast asleep,
In dreams you will lose your heartache,
Whatever you wish for you'll be,
Have faith in your dreams and someday,
Your rainbow will be smiling through,
No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing,
The dream that you wish will come true...

I love the last three lines of it. I have a few dreams that I wish will come true, and one of them is to be successful, respected and noble. Haha. Yes! That's what I dream of.

I too, have my own childish dreams, that one day my prince charming will come and save me from a flaming dragon, carry me to his white stallion and together we ride till eternity. Well, which girl doesn't?

I realize that it is time for me to live up my dreams. And sometimes, to achieve them, there will always be a need to sacrifice something. I don't know if I have sacrificed enough, but I know that I will keep on trying.





Week 5 in O&G. Finished all the TBLs, now's the time to study study study, and yes, palpate! Will give you more updates!~

No comments: