Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank You Prof!!

Today is the last day our beloved Prof Nasa will be in the college. After this, he will start to serve at MSU. His resign was a shock to all of us. We found out through a slip of tongue from another lecturer.

Today, we decided to throw him a surprise farewell party. It's the least we can do, to show our gratitude towards him.

The party was simply, but as perfect as can be.

Dear Prof,

You might not read this at all, since I don't even know if you have the slightest idea about this blog. But I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the most understanding and caring lecturer. You have guided me through difficult times, when I needed a friend to talk to, a father to scold me and a teacher to teach me. Words alone may not even come close to show how much you've done for all of us, but believe me prof, we will prove to you one day that we will make you proud, proud for teaching us and proud to call our names. We love you, Prof Nasa, and personally, I hope you will find whatever it is you are looking for, and may you find peace and success in life.

Love,
Nana

It's difficult to let someone that has helped you so much to go. But goodbyes are not forever. One fine day, God willing, we'll meet again. Definitely.

1 comment:

dilla said...

salam...
prof nasa was ur former lecturer?
he is my lecturer now
teaching anatomy =)