Monday, April 12, 2010

Aku Bukan Untukmu



Know this song? I remember listening to this song on the radio and fell in love immediately with the lyrics. Now, I can play it on the piano. Yay me! Haha. I am currently at home, not doing anything much. Not even opening the obstetric book I brought back *nerding*.

Anyway, I'm spending these days brushing up on my music skills. I haven't touch my piano and guitar in ages!! And where is my clarinet???? Fine, I admit, I am still a newbie in playing the guitar though I can play simple songs like Leaving On a Jet Plane and Hey Stephen, but I think my piano playing is getting better *winks*

Oh, about this song. It is about someone realizing that the person they love is already with another person. Though how hard he or she hopes and cries, in the end, they know that they have no right to break the relationship and tear the two of them apart. Aku bukan untukmu - I was never meant to be yours.

The part which touched me the most was when she sang - Meski kumemohon dan meminta hatimu, jangan pernah tinggalkan dirinya, untuk diriku - Though I plead and beg for your heart, don't you ever leave her, for me.

They say time will heal, but trust me, that the person you once loved will always have a place in your heart. Every time you see his or her face, or every time something small reminds you of that person, the memories will come rushing back overwhelming you. What you have to do just then is to embrace them, let them touch your heart. And move on.

"Meski kumemohon dan meminta hatimu, jangan pernah tinggalkan dirinya, untuk diriku..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post! ;)

NaNa XD said...

hey you.. erm. whoever you are.. Tqx :)