Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dancing anyone????






I was chatting with a good friend of mine, Syaz aka Cas aka Cas positive (picture as below)

pewiiiitttt..... boleh kenal? :P

Okok, let me continue. I asked her if she was studying since we are now in our exam week. We had our clinical exams on the same day and our written was due Thursday so it was as if we had weekends to study! As usual, when you are in a state of stress, every single unimaginable idea will come popping into your head and you would give it a thought. Anything at all, that could distract you from studying is good enough. That was when I asked her.....

nanarani (4/6/2010 11:06:51 AM): syazzzz.... i nk ajak u g dancing class
nanarani (4/6/2010 11:06:52 AM): jom
nanarani (4/6/2010 11:06:53 AM): hahahahah
syazz redZ (4/6/2010 11:07:02 AM): hahah dancing mende ko ni nana/
syazz redZ (4/6/2010 11:07:05 AM): aku mane ade duit doww
nanarani (4/6/2010 11:07:10 AM): bukan skang
nanarani (4/6/2010 11:07:11 AM): nnt la
syazz redZ (4/6/2010 11:07:11 AM): hahaha
nanarani (4/6/2010 11:07:13 AM): 4th yr ke
nanarani (4/6/2010 11:07:15 AM): hahahahahhaha
syazz redZ (4/6/2010 11:07:17 AM): hahaha
syazz redZ (4/6/2010 11:07:21 AM): mase tu i dah ade duit ke?
syazz redZ (4/6/2010 11:07:24 AM):
nanarani (4/6/2010 11:07:26 AM): mayb
nanarani (4/6/2010 11:07:28 AM): hahahhahahaha
nanarani (4/6/2010 11:07:29 AM): lol

hehehehe.... Syaz, promise, I'll just share this part, okay?

Anyway, I found a few articles stating how good dancing is and all. Most importantly, I have been interested into getting serious of learning SOMETHING while studying medicine. I feel so jealous with my friends who are learning salsa, mamba, singing, playing instruments or doing anything that they loved in the world! Haih. As for me, all I do each day is TRYING to study. Sigh.

I have always loved dancing. From traditional dance to modern dance, even foreign dances such as bollywood dance and all. But I never had the chance to really learn them. At least by dancing I could built up my energy, not being so weak and sleepy in class and hospital, perhaps????

One thing I can't resist is seeing kids dancing. OMG they're so cute and they melt your heart!!!! The most interesting part is when they do mistakes and their innocent faces lightens you up for days!

Another point here is.. I am living a totally sedentary lifestyle. Yes, I go wallclimbing every now and then, but it's not really my passion. I love swimming, which I have no talent into either. Haih. Poor me.


But my definitive goal is to learn ballroom dancing. I just love to see how two people could sway together. Dancing is like another way to say I love you. I like the way their body moves together so understandably and the rhythm they follow. Each beat is like another step of getting closer... Eyes locked together..

See, I told you I'm such a fairytale believer!

Anyway, I want to go dancing. Planning for a getaway with Syaz next week at my house, maybe we can do our own little dancing in my room :) *winks*

People, whoever knows a good dancing studio with affordable price and good timing, please please please tell me..


Syaz... come and join me..... pretty please... *batting eyelashes*

2 comments:

akusyazz said...

woit, geli la gmbr tu...cm....hahahahaha...anyway, nnt2 la i kumpul duit k..haha

NaNa XD said...

yay.. sebab tu la i syg u syazzz.... :D