Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's Raining...


Have you ever noticed how your emotions could be influenced by the weather. I definitely have. Not to say that rainy days will normally bring tears, or would sunny days bring smiles, but sometimes the condition outside effects how I feel, what I'm thinking of and who I miss at that particular moment.

It's the second day of Obgyn and I have a 2-day-mc :) I'm not really excited since it's all about the introduction and Obgyn is definitely different from the previous postings. Peaditrics may be about kids, but this time it's about pregnancy and everything that comes with it.

Maybe if I feel better tomorrow I'll just enter class. Entering the ward may risk the mothers to get infected, though I do not think it is infectious anyway, but going for lectures is a definite yes. Besides, I'm presenting tomorrow.

It's raining cats and dogs outside. When I was a little girl, I would normally cry to the thunder and ask my daddy to put a piece of cloth underneath the door so that the thunder and lightning won't catch me. I will snuggle myself on mummy's bed in their big duvet and try to sleep. Each time the lightning strikes, kakak and I will scream! Haha. Those were the days. Though I am still scared of lightning and thunder today, I do not put anything beneath my door anymore =P

I really miss home. I'm going back for the weekend to mama's! Yay!!

Adik's having her diagnostic examination. Whatever that means. Good luck Adik! I love you =)

Other things to do:
1. Go to SSP to help out with the concert
2. Start studying for Obgyn
3. Make a new budget
4. Get started with my *business*

No comments: