Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Besties Reunite!

At last, after four months graduating, Eri finally found time to meet me. I know I love you more than others do, Eri, but you would've considered meeting me at least a few months back!!! Haha. Anyhow, I love you anyways, and you know why! Ngeh!

The reunion was brief, she came from UIA, there was a debate match there. Being an ex-best-speaker, I know she always had the passion for debates and public speaking.

Eri and I go back a long way, ever since I was in high school. There are too many secrets shared! *winks*

Anyway, hungry Eri brought me to Nando's for an early dinner =)

Dear Eri,
Good luck for your interview. Can't wait to be treated for the next meal. I'm still studying remember.


My Eri and I, 10 years and counting...


2 comments:

angeliquidevil said...

I need to start work a.s.a.p. !! Too much time spend at home = getting fatter by the minute !! ugh !! chubby gilerr !! hahahaha.. sorry la lama giler tak jumpa you ! It was great seeing u and ammar again after so long !!

NaNa XD said...

Hahaha... are you coming over tomorrow?? Good luck yea sayang. will be praying for you =)