Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's finally over :)

So yeah, my exam. The MCQ was single best, means you have to choose THE BEST. The questions were quite okay, a few which I was very confident of and a few memang tembak randomly. *Pom Pom* Haha. The EMQ - extended matching was kinda difficult. It's like you're given a few answers, then comes the questions that could either be the same answer or not. Ah, I don't know if I'm explaining right. But that one, I think totally hancussssssss.... Haha, okok, not TOTALLY but I guess I did not really did well. Then the SAQ - Short answer questions where I have to write in the answers stimulated by certain conditions. *no comment* Haha

All in all, the exam was okay, despite I was vomiting like crazy again, and Zubalqiah called me at 8.40 to tell me that the exam was at 9!!! Thank God I was already ready and was about to leave my house already. But then it started at 9.30, so I had all the time I wanted.

Anyway, after the exam, my eldest cousin - Along - called. He was in Cyber and he asked me if i wanted to follow him jalan2. He said he was going to Metrojaya warehouse sale in Bukit Jalil. When I went down to see him, Kak Zara *his wife* and Ahmad *his son* was there. OMG, Ahmad's cheeks was about to burst out!!! I think he's almost 30kg at the age of 4. Oh, his birthday is tomorrow!! Geram ok, so cute. I love kids.

I bought some makeup and makeup remover and hair mask - everything for less than RM50! It was super cheap!!!!!! Then we went to Berjaya Times Square and had Subway. Ahmad bullied me =( He asked me to run around in my baju kurung!!! And kept on going up and down the escalators!! Haha. He's cute, so it's fine. I'm quite bias for cuteness, you know.

So yeah, tomorrow's the grand reflection. Oh Hafiz, I'm about to start with the script! Haha. Tonight I guess I'll just laze around. Maybe watch a movie or two from my hard disc, haih, where is it? I don't really feel like going out with the cough and sore throat. Chia tried to examine me just now. Haha. Cute fella.

And.. I'm also hungry right now :( Anyone up for dinner??

My holidays have officially began. For now, it's....

Goodbye Peads, Hello Obgyn!~

No comments: