Monday, April 5, 2010

It started with a kiss



Okay, this entry has nothing to do with the title. Haha. I;ve just finished my clinical exams for pediatrics which was ok I guess and I SHOULD be studying for my written examination of Thursday. But I'm sick! :( Haha. So I decided to update this with whatever that comes into my mind and then take a good nap before continue studying.

How was my weekend???

Adik's sports day was fun. How could you disqualify a team on a real day? Sometimes I don't understand what do they mean by obscene scenes. For God's sake, they're all girls!! And the best they could do is to be as girlish as possible. It's not like they were kissing each other. But anyway, it's called losing with pride. I call it anyway.

Then we decided to watch a movie but I was too sick for that. So we went home instead.

Now now, the serious part. I'm torn between two - iphone or blackberry?


I know both has its own pros and cons. But I don't know which one's better. In an Iphone I could install a lot of medical stuff and it seems really fun and helpful to study *nerding* then the blackberry will enable me to keep in touch with friends. The pitfall is, I don't really have a lot of friends using blackberry and Iphone is purely touchscreen! I am never really cautious and I am clumsy too. Would it be worth it?

But for now, I'm quite content with my Nokia E71. At least it does not give me any problems like my sony and motorola used to do. Weeeeeee....

Daddy's getting a blackberry, can I have a Bold2??? Pretty please.....

Not good enough for a reason??



Let me see.. Oh, Chuck Bass is also using a blackberry in the latest season of Gossip Girl!! XoXO!! Hahahah..

Now, I should get my pretty nap first. I don't want my lymph nodes to be torturing me again later! It's difficult even to turn my head sideways!!! *Sigh*

To me: Get well soon :(

2 comments:

safwanah said...

nana, based on remy, he said iphone 3gs is btter than bbery. 3gs pun bole tertering mcm bberry gak. n iphone bnyk apps. U dun have to pay to use it. if bberry u've got to pay their monthly services.

NaNa XD said...

Hey saf syg.. I know about the applications. But BB internet service can enable me to go on9 wherever in the world. tu yg i tgh berbelah bagi.. if i g dubai, ada bb lg senang. hahahah