Saturday, April 24, 2010

When In Rome

I watched this movie last night. I haven't watch any movie in ages since all my weekends are used up being a mamma and on Fridays usually I would go wall climbing with my mates. Realizing that a part of me is missing *hikhik* since I am way beyond the movie league in my class with Wafaa always updated about the latest movies, I thought, maybe I should take a break from going climbing on Fridays, instead, I go enjoy myself at the malls :)

I did some shopping at first, and after that I realize that I would literally make my cupboard fall apart with all of that :( But never mind, I was happy and content. Maybe I could do another clean up before moving out, and once I get my own cupboard in my new home, everything should be in order. I still have some stuff in my wish list. Anyone wants to make it come true? Anyway, I'm not planning to spend all my money, not just yet, since I realize that it is important to have some savings in case of any emergencies. So there are some stuff that I plan to buy next week and next month, depending on the price range. LOLz:P


Okay, now back to When in Rome. It is a simple love story, about a girl too busy with her work and wanted to find someone that she loves more than her work! She was always unsuccessful in love, and each time she falls in love, she will just wait for when the next shoe will drop and when the relationship will fall into pieces. What happens next? Clearly I would hate to give out any spoilers, so to everyone, it's a light movie, worth watching. It's not a GREAT or WOW movie, it's just a movie that will make you laugh in the cinema and smile your way to the parking lot. It will let you out from all the trouble you had for the whole week, and be in a magical world, where magic and love do exist.

So to sum it all up, what have I learned from this movie??

  • Never stop believing in love, you would never know when your luck will change and you find someone that will swipe you off your feet
  • Love has no guarantees. The beauty is in it's challenges, and that is what that makes you stronger
  • If you find the right person for you, open up to him or her. If your heart gets broken, there's always someone better somewhere.
  • Being in love is magical, and it could be hurtful. Which ever comes your way, it's life.
I have always wanted to go to Rome. I've been seeing pictures and movies about it, even read about it in my history class. Recently I've checked the ticket price for a trip to Rome, seems like I wont be going there any time soon. Maybe after I've graduate I'll gather up a few friends for a Euro trip. I know some of them are already planning. Or maybe, I'll just go there with the love of my life, someday. *winks*

I have a friend who had the chance to differ her studies and see the world for a year. I wish I have chosen that before, but well, I don't regret where I am right now. There's too much in life I would not want to miss. Life is just once. Live it.

1 comment:

ms. mac said...

watch ip man 2!!!! its so awesome! =)