Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Promise

Have you ever had the urgency to make things right, to put everything back into place, to ensure a better ending to the story you're watching. But you're just a spectator, you don't know how, it's not the right time. You make all kinds of endings in your head, trying to make them feel as if it made sense to you, and you hope it will to them as well. You silently pray for an ending which will have smiling faces and happiness.

I have...

And I know what I have to do. Though it will take a very long time, a very-very long time indeed. And I would have to wait, I know, waiting for something I'm very sure about. Something I would be able to embrace in the future, something for me to keep.

I know it's not easy. Uncertainties will make your heart question your decisions, creating doubt in your mind. But I will try my best to not let those evil thought conquer me and consume me in. I will fight to keep my mind focused and my soul tranquil. Should there be any doubt, I wont let it tear me apart.

Right now I have my priorities, which are know are definite. What I should do at this very moment is unquestionable, as I have every answer to it. Then I will lay my plans gently, slowly, and so precise so that it will be perfect.

I pray that things will make a turn, and everything will be alright.

No comments: