Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Prayer



For you..


I pray you'll be happy
No matter what you do
I pray you'll smile
Without pain in your soul

I pray just to be with you
To hold you, and to have you
To have you to keep
Even after forever ends

I pray you'll believe
That one day things will be alright
I pray you'll find your peace
And able to embrace it forever

I pray we'll be given guidance
To go through our everyday life
For us to decide our paths
And not regret the road taken

I pray to be able to understand you
The tears and sorrow
The laughter and joy
The good and the bad

I pray to be able to heal
Every broken heart
Every worry that comes
And make you smile just once

I pray to forever be by your side
No matter what life brings us through
Come what may
I will love you, till my dying day

No comments: