Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Never Told You

Have you ever regretted not saying something you wanted to say so badly? And then you see things happening right in front of your eyes, helpless, unable to do anything about it. Have you ever felt you should've this, it could've been that? Regretting the day when the cat bite your tongue, now you will have to hold your silence forever, with a feeling that eats you up from the inside.

It's definitely not easy saying honest things, saying the truth. People can assume a hundred things, yet without a clear explanation, no one could ever understand.

Sometimes you wonder if you could've made things turn out differently, if only this, or if only that.

I have my own deep regrets, things that I should have done in the past, that I should have said. Yet I held on to my silence, and I know time wont turn back, and the moment to say those things will be gone forever. Even if I do say it in the future, it will change nothing, it could change nothing.

Today I pledge not to keep things that I feel to myself. I don't want to live my life wondering what could have been...

1 comment:

ms. mac said...

lagu nii...so touching la...huhuhu