Monday, November 8, 2010

Never Trust A Pretty Girl With A Dark Secret


I know I have no life. LoL. Every other day, besides studying *yeah right* I download series! Haha. And I was introduced by dearest Pink to this series.

*Pretty Little Liars*

I'm easily addicted to series, and I was sick during the weekend, so I finished the whole first seasons within 24 hours! I'm crazy that way, so just mind me, okay? haha.

The show was really nice, it was about a group of 5 friends where their queen bee, Alison had gone missing for a year, and found buried at the backyard of her house.

However, the other remaining friends still gets messages, emails and everything from a mysterious person - A. The thing is, the things mentioned are only the secrets known by Alison. So, who is A?

There's also a lot of drama and suspense in this series, and you can't wait for the next episode! I'm dying for Season 2 already, and if I'm not mistaken, it'll be released in January 2011. Still a few months to go. =(

So now, I have a routine of downloading every other day =P Haha. Thanks to Ammar for teaching me how to download stuff. =)

Any other series that are interesting to watch???

No comments: