Monday, November 8, 2010

Ignorance is Bliss

There are some things that you can easily let go without a single effort. Those things usually involve the things which are not so important or things that have nothing to do with you.

Certain things that matter can also be easily let go, provided the situation abides to certain circumstances and you are ready to move on. Some things might need a little bit more time to be able to be relieved, might take more than just a few seconds to make everything fall back into place.

Sometimes you don't realize how much something hurts you until the reality settles in. Things get difficult when all you try to do is just to seek for a single confession, and when you get it, you don't feel how you thought you would feel.

Some things are better ignored than to be approached. But curiosity kill the cat, though known, still does not stop a heart burning with desire to find out. Its not truth you want to know, its just honesty. So you say. Things might easily be said rather than done. It might not be so easy. I don't know.

I wish I could turn back time. I don't want to know. It hurts. Sorry. Give me time, I hope I'll be okay. For now, its hard, really hard. I'm sorry.

No comments: