Thursday, October 28, 2010

Waiting

...

Tik tok tik tok ..

No one likes waiting. Being it to wait for something or someone. An anxious mother, waiting for the day she will deliver her baby, a student waiting for results and a patient, waiting to be called into the doctor's room for consultation. In the end, it is the same. Waiting.

Sometimes when the time is nearer the more anxious you get.

Right now, I'm waiting for just one thing..

Holidays!

It has been ages since we had those. How does it feel again? Haha. I can't wait for next year, for my trip to London. Would be using it to the max! Am planning a trip to Paris, if I can meet the budget :) And a few broadway shows. Haha.

Anyway, my days are smooth, though it feels like I'm gonna be down with a fever soon. My head is intermittently throbbing and I have a slight temperature. I don't think I'll be visiting adik this week since she's coming back on Tuesday. So I would spend this weekend resting, perhaps.

I have a few things on my wish list. Haha.

Thinking of adopting a new look. But which one?

No comments: