Friday, October 15, 2010

Idiots in Life


I've heard about this movie from a lot of my friends, those who are interested in Hindi movies gave 10 stars out of 10, and those who are not such a fanatic fan of Hindi movies even gave the same rating! My friend, a guy who in a million years will not reveal any emotions when watching movies said that he cried and the whole class cheered at him!

So I wondered, what is this havoc about this movie?

I've always love to watch Hindi movies. No apparent reason, really. Since I was a little girl, I used to watch all those old movies, and eventually I get to know about Shah Rukh Khan and all.

Well, back to the movie.


3 Idiots is the best movie ever so far. It is about friendship, family and life learning experiences. And I cried during the movie! It was super hilarious with stripes of agony and despair. It's beautiful!

I enjoyed the comedy and the drama in the movie, the friendship and the sacrifice shown is hard to achieve.

It's about life.

Could everyone in life be racing to be the best? And what happens to you if you're number 2? Is it so wrong to sometimes be unable to come in first?

Anyway, I would recommend everyone to watch this movie. Yes, sometimes you turn your back on someone to be on the safe side, but are you sure you're not jumping into a dragon's lair after escaping from a tiger's cage? It's up to you to decide =)

2 comments:

Nisa Idris said...

Its one of the best movies ive ever watched! definitely taught me about life
the bond of fship in this movie sgt sweet and even made me cried ok?! love it!

NaNa XD said...

You're right Nisa! The best ever! I think everyone should watch this! Huhu

Come back soon plz doll, I want a movie-date with yoy! :)