Friday, October 22, 2010

Home

Honestly, if I had the cash right here in my hands, I would've bought a ticket to go back home. Whenever I say I'm homesick and I want to go home, everyone keeps asking me this question, "Which one?" I don't know. What I know is I just want to go back, to where it is safe, waking up in my bed.

I miss home so much right now. Maybe most of us feels the same, but not all can understand what I feel. I don't have the luxury of seeing my parents every weekend, I don't even have the ability to call the every day as it is too costly.

Sometimes I get those cynical questions, of why would any parent leave their children all the way in Malaysia and travel, work and stay in a different country. Is money that important to my family that we let ourselves be separated. Some even wondered if they just don't care about us.

No one knows the actual reason for this arrangement but ourselves. My parents have a definite reason of why they prefer not to work here, and it involves a lot more than money.

I miss them so much.

If I could, I want to go home right now, no matter which one. I would even want to go to my aunts in KL as it does feel like home too. I just want to feel safe, a place where I don't have to explain myself and where it is ok to make mistakes.

I would give up anything for a trip home. Anything.



My heart must be a piñata. Everybody keeps trying to break it.

2 comments:

ms. mac said...

thats the real spelling for the horse-filled-candy thing?? pinata?? its so differently pronounced....i'm amazed huhuhu

nana, i believe no one can ever understand how u feel exactly...except those who has really been in the same boat as u...such as ur sisters..

things may be tough sometimes...and i must agree that home is always the place u have in mind when u feel all down and depressed...because when u're home, u are u. u dun hv to pretend cuz no matter how bad things look on u....there'd be no judgements....sometimes i wish i cud escape cyber too nana...but keep in mind that all these things that makes u wanna scream and go home are the things that build u and make u stronger...

cuz we aint some spoilt brats! huhuhu

NaNa XD said...

Thanks so much wafaa. You really touched me =) And thanks for sticking up to all my nonsense. Haha =P Love u