Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Other Guys

It is common for everyone to notice those in the front line, the ones who are more outstanding and popular. For instance, when someone accomplishes something in life, his or her name will be mentioned till the day they die. But we often forget that there are conditions when it is not actually a one man show. There are other people involved in it, abd there is also the other guy, who helped support or maintain, but sometimes these people are just ignored, forgotten and neglected.

This movie is about what happens after two very great policeman died during duty. The two policemen were super great, they would do anything to get the bad guys. Its a hilarious movie, that even the way they died was hilarious!

After their death, every other policemen in the team wanted to be who they were. So that's about it for the story line. It is a new movie, and I would recommend this movie for those who would want a good laugh.

For me, the beginning of the story line was great. It was interesting and full of action. But as the movie progress, I can't remember how many times I glanced at my watch. It was kinda slow. But still entertaining due to the spontaneous jokes. Its a really light movie, for those who would just want a 90 minute escape from the world. :)

This movie made me realize that sometimes we do not notice those who are contributing in the background. We only see the main picture, not the whole scene.


Oh, I also did a bit of shopping :) Got myself the top I wanted so much which was in the catalog and felt really good about it. The saying "better regret buying than regret not buying" really applies in this matter :) Haha. I have a new toy in my mind which I really want, gonna start a new piggy bank for it :) heheheeh...

No comments: