Sunday, February 27, 2011

L.O.V.E




When you love someone, you have to love everything about them. Not just the good parts. You have to love the lovable, and unlovable parts about them, and that is what makes love worth it.

I went to Terima Kasih Cinta, a musical adapted from an award winning film - Cinta.

I may say that there are still a lot of things that could be improved by the whole cast, but overall, I enjoyed the whole show. The song selection was great and most of them are famous songs. I even find myself singing to the tunes =)

I remember watching Cinta in Sunway Pyramid with Eri and Iqah. It was 2006, and we were still in pre-U. I miss those days, really.

Cinta, or Terima Kasih Cinta is about five stories, of people being in love. It is about love that knows no boundries, a love between a sister and a brother that has no end, a love that comes late in life, and also lost love.

This shows us that love is not just simply saying "I love you" or having a date or two. It is a word with two spectrum of meaning, which could bring you happiness, or devastation.

But to love and lost is better, than to never love at all.

And for me, love means letting go, praying, hoping and fighting for the happiness of everyone you love.

Love does not come all the time, for some, it might never some at all.

But there's always hope, and dreams. And the one smile that can always lighten up your day.

For me, I know what mine is =)

No comments: