Sunday, February 6, 2011

That Time of The Month

It is a norm in every women's life to grow up and experience the changes in life, physically and mentally, and also hormonally =P

There is just that particular period in the month where everything goes wrong, and you get hurt by the smallest things that usually wont matter. Sometimes you tend to be too lazy to even move a finger, and other times you'd be thinking too much that your head would just want to explode!!!

There'll be abdominal pain, muscle pain and mood swings that would seem like it would never end!

And sometimes, you would want to lose your temper at every living object. Yet the saying always applies - you hurt the one you love the most. Maybe it is because of the security they offer and the promise that they will never leave you, no matter what!



I experience multiple simptoms when I come to this stage each month.

1. I'll be more teary than usual - I would cry for the smallest things, a song, a movie, a harmless statement
2. I'll be homesick, and want to go home so badly! If only I followed my heart in this, I would have to spend almost 4k each month! There goes my $$$$
3. Sometimes, I'll think of him. Hate it when the memory comes.
4. I would want more comforting words by you! =P


.... and the list goes on and on..

However, these symptoms are usually gone when the 'bestfriend' arrives =)

So guys, please understand your girl. If they have cyclic emotional changes, mood swings and silly cravings, don't blame them!! Its the hormones!!!!!!

No comments: