Monday, February 14, 2011

Speak Now

Last week we had a day trip to Perak. Leaving at 5am, I was barely awake when the wheels started to turn! Haha.. Lucky for us there were only 19 of us on the bus and we got 2 seats for each person =)

I brought my iPod with me on the bus, something I could not leave behind. I'm not saying that the sense of music of the driver is bad, I just don't know what he'll put on and I would prefer to listen to my own music while I doze to dreamland, recharging myself up =P *The bus driver's taste was actually good! Haha*

I have Taylor Swift's whole new album on my playlist and was listening to that album ONLY through the whole journey!!! Haha

I would say that there are a lot of good songs, with good and meaningful lyrics, though I noticed that she is always singing about her being the 'girl next door' type.

The song - Speak Now - was super cute too! I think the lyrics are funny and she could make a hilarious video clip out of this song!!!



Among my favourite songs in this album are Back to December, Speak Now, Never Grow Up, Haunted, Dear John and Enchanted. I would say all the songs are worth listening to =)




Anyway, its my final week in psychiatry, and I have finish up all my reading and notes before entering specialty posting. I'm planning my whole 9 weeks carefully, which will involve going out shopping and visiting adik, and study and discussion time. I don't want to regret studying last minute like last time. =P Nightmare, totally!!

I'm also saving up for London. My tentative for the whole stay has been laid down, waiting for daddy's approval =) Haha. Should I go to Disneyland??????????

No comments: