Friday, February 11, 2011

Show Me How You








BURLESQUE



I was really lucky to win a couple of tickets to the screening of Burlesque last Monday. I was looking forward for this movie, as I am really into musical and stuff. I entered the competition in Nuffnang, but please, don't ask me what I wrote =P

Anyway, I went to Mid Valley at six, as the tickets are first come first serve basis. It means, we will get the ticket, but we don't really have a fixed place. So if we come early, we would have a good place. Heeeeeee..

At 2100, we entered the cinema hall......


I would say I love this movie, though it was a bit draggy and at times boring. Hehe. But the dances kept my eyes glued on the screen and how I wish I could dance and have a voice like that! I think Cher is super good and Christina's voice and dancing was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!! And I think Christina is SUPER HOT!

I would say that putting Cher and Christina Aguilera together was simply superb!!!!


Ali (Christina Aguilera) is a small-town girl with a big voice who escapes hardship and an uncertain future to follow her dreams to LA. After stumbling upon The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater that is home to an inspired musical revue, Ali lands a job as a cocktail waitress from Tess (Cher), the club’s proprietor and headliner. Burlesque’s outrageous costumes and bold choreography enrapture the young ingenue, who vows to perform there one day.



This movie teaches you to NEVER GIVE UP and all about LOYALTY.

You've got to watch it to love it <3>

and oh, Jack is H.O.T. =P

Enjoy the trailer and a song from this movie =)



No comments: