Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shaolin


I apologize for not being able to update as much, I've been busy lately, and having the writer's block. Haha. There are still a lot of entries I owe, but i can't update about kakak's engagement as we don't have the pictures yet. We only have a few pictures taken by adik's camera, sadly those are not the pictures of the newly engaged =P Hehehe

Last night I spent my time in Pavilion watching a Chinese movie - Shaolin.

I was thorn between a few movies but Wafaa insisted on this one. So after class, I bought the tickets online and went for a nap =P Had to be fresh for the outing, right?

We left Cyberjaya at about 6, went to buy a new pair of contact lense for myself at Wangsa Walk before going to Pavilion.

7.45, we stepped into the cinema.

I may say that Shaolin is a very nice movie and worth the watch. It revolves around war in China, the greed of people, remorse, life and death. It was a touching and insightful movie.

I'm biased about Kungfu movies as I love them so much, but this is really a must watch movie. It teaches you that there is more to life than just wealth. There's family, friends, and forgiveness.

After the movie, we went for a quick dinner in Al-Andalus, the new restaurant =) Can't be home late =P

So, I'm quite updated with the movies, so far. Haha.. I watched Faster a few weeks back. And am looking forward for a few other movies to come.

And oh, that date on Monday *grins* Free tickets, who could say no? Haha. Wait for my update okay =)

No comments: