Sunday, February 13, 2011

E! Day




Kakak's engaged!! Finally, after all those days of deciding this and that, she finally got engaged. I know I was super excited about the ceremony, but I can't find the right words to say about it.

It was an nice ceremony, all our relatives were there. Even Pak Busu came back from Egypt for the ceremony =) And the great thing was, we didn't spend much for the whole thing, even if it did look like we spent a fortune for it. No, we didn't =P I've been asked many times about the total cost, and will not reveal it here. But no, it was not THAT much, not as much as you think, trust me.

My sister received a lot of sponsored stuff, which made her SO lucky, and the pelamin package was a great deal as it came with the hantaran and make up as well =) Among the sponsored stuff were the door gifts and half of the food. See???

I had a great time at home, with the kids, of course =P

It was a short weekend for me, home. And I was exhausted by the time we arrived in KLIA after the engagement.

When will the wedding be? It is still undecided. Will let you know.

Anyhow, congrats kakak and Farouk. =)

Ps: Don't ask me when is my turn. Maybe I'll attend yours first! =P

No comments: