Sunday, February 13, 2011

With Love

Last night I skyped with my niece for 2 hours!!!! Haha. I think you would wonder what we talk about, and what I could be saying to a five and a half year old girl, right? But somehow, I enjoyed talking to her SO much!!

I was just looking at her drawing some pictures, and she drew a heart for me!!! It comes with a note too =) I was feeling a bit down and lonely inside, but she made me smile.



This Sara Aqeela, I miss her so much. And yes, I do miss baby Mika too. I think soon enough he'll be talking on skype with us. Heee..


"Dear Anty Nana, on April you are coming to my house. Love Sara"



And undeniably, she is the reason why I can't wait to go to London. I'll be leaving in April, and am super excited for it!! Weeeee..... Even Sara has marked down the day I'll be arriving in London in her calender! So cute right.

Sara said, "Aunty Nana, you'll be coming in April. That means its after March. And it is still a long way to March!"

Haha. Cute, right?

Well for me, another week more in psychiatry and I'll be entering the last posting for this year. This reminds me, BEFORE I go to London I'll be having my end of posting exams. And I will have to make sure all my common session summary are done =P

Let's do the counting - 9 weeks to go =)

No comments: